Sunday 3 November 2013

Hey Guys,
sorry I haven't updated my blog for a while. But I have a very good reason.
1. i have been sick
2. I had my birthday party last weekend
3. I have my midterms in 2 days.
4. I am going to Taiwan in 16 days.
5. Not to mention I have homework that I will have to get back to, very soon after uploading this post.

So this week's post will be very much like last week's

fav funny book I have read on Wattpad this week is funny texts.
fav food this week is 2 minute noodles.
Event I am looking forwards to the most is going to Taiwan for a month (give or take a few days).
Something new I have tried out this week is Photoshopping, but I haven't shown anyone the pics yet.

so until next time
love
Jemma
PS: Please don't kill me for this really boring update. ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment