Tuesday 17 September 2013

Hey Dudes,
this is my second last day I have to go to school. After this it is the holidays. woo hoo.

The funniest things that happened to me was in first period math class on Monday. Me and Marcus (my male BFF) were debating about something in math when a girl in our class was like "when are you guys going to stop dating?" (There is like this rummer going around the whole school that we are a thing, but that rumer is false) I was like "we're not dating in the first place." and Marcus was like"When you go and stick your head up an elephants butt." She was like "Oh, I'm going to do that like next week."(She wasn't offended when he said this because she was joking with us when she said the first comment, and so was he). Then I was like "is she for real." They both look at me with pity. (I am really gullible and I don't get sarcasm most of the time, Marcus sometimes jokes and says that  my real hair colour must be blond, I just used dyed  it brown). But don't judge me yet. It was a Monday morning, and I was still tired. Not to mention this girl was in a play, so at that moment in time I came up with this logical explanation as to why she would have to stick her head up an elephants butt.
The second funny thing that happened was during lunch today. Me and Shelby were sitting outside the science lab talking. We were sitting like next to the door, when the teacher that basically lives in the lab where her office is came out. But the funny thing was before she came out, I heard a noise coming from inside the lab, then all of a sudden a face appears. At first I thought it was a zombie, ghost, or monster coming out to eat me. So all of a sudden I gasp really loudly and my eyes get like ten times bigger. Shelby sees this and all of a sudden the teacher comes out. At that moment in time I just realized what a stupid assumption I made for 1 zombies and monster don't exist. Secondly nearly every time we have sat outside the lab she has come out, so I should have known. Thirdly, she looks nothing like a zombie, monster, or ghost. Lastly, if there was going to be a zombie Apocalypse why would it start in our lab. We are such a small school, and we don't have many life threatening chemicals in the lab, if any. Anyway after the teacher came out, and after I had realized all those things in like 10 nano seconds I started laughing. I had just realized what a stupid mistake I had made. I stated laughing so hard my stomach and back stated aching. not to mention I started crying and rolling on the ground. In fact even after the teacher came back like five minutes later I was still laughing. When she got back she told me to calm own and take a few deep breaths. After that I explained to her why I was laughing so hard, when I was so shocked like ten nano seconds after she stepped out that door. I swear she must have thought we were on crack, we were both laughing so hard.

By the way do I think my life could be made into a comic comment if you think so, or not
love from,
Jemma xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment