Sunday 22 September 2013

hey guys,
I just wanted to dedicate this post to the random person who voted for my book "NK Virus" on wattpad. By the way you guys can check it out on this link-NK Virus. This weekend was probably the most eventful for me socially. Me and Steph went to a shopping center on Friday night, in the end we bought this awesome lipstick from Rimmel it was in their new range of Appocolips lipsticks (if I spelt it right). The lipstick is a pinkish red and is kind of bright, but not too bright. The next day dad dropped me off at her house at quarter past nine. We then watched Pitch Perfect. After hanging out at her place we went to my house and played dress up. I know it might seem a little too childish but it was a bit like going to a shop and trying on dresses except, I owned all the dresses not to mention we were trying to see if there was a perfect dress I could wear to the High Tea our school is hosting (unfortunately it is a girls only function), or maybe to the end of year formal. Although I might not be going because if I am going to go to Taiwan then my mum, and brother :(. But on the bright side I will be able to buy cute and cool clothing that will be cheaper than buying them over here. Even though it is only the 4th day of the holidays I have to say I am starting to miss all my friends at school and my bus buddies.

Till the next time I update,

Love
Jemma

PS: I thought this post was kind of boring, do you guys have any good ideas as how to make it a little more interesting? It would be much appreciated if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment